taken via Tinychat
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it? I’ve never done anything. I’m not really inclined. To me, I can easily find happiness in much more legal things (even though that has nothing to do with it; drugs are okay).
7. Do you like vanilla candles? Hek yeahzz.
19. What’s the last song you heard? Nine in the Afternoon by P!ATD
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? Nope. 7 am; bright and early!
7. Do you like vanilla candles? Heck friggin’ yeah. Get me one. Plz.
Someone can be asexual and not aromantic. Just because someone isn’t having sex doesn’t mean they can’t have a romantic relationship.
Someone can be aromantic but not asexual. Not all sex has to have romance attached to it.
Someone can be both aromantic and asexual and still have a fulfilling life because to assume someone needs to be in a relationship and/or have sex in order to be happy is really shitty.